Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to Sugar&Sprinkles!

Welcome to my first ever blog, Sugar&Sprinkles! I am creating this blog for anyone who shares my passion for baking, or simply has ever had a craving for a cupcake. In my blog, I'll be posting pictures of different things I have baked and different things I wish to make. I'll also be sharing my favorite bakeries, stores that sell baking equipment, baking-related accessories and just everything baking-related that I can think of! :) In the meantime, happy baking!





4 comments:

  1. I love to bake too!! <3 cute background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often...Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, prolix! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete