Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chef Central



The next time you need any baking-related accessories or supplies, visit the store Chef Central

There are only 2 locations, one in Paramus, NJ and the other in Hartsdale, NY but you can also order online. Although, if you live close enough you really should go to the store itself... it has everything you could ever need for baking or cooking, and browsing through everything is really fun. 

Chef Central is where I buy most of my cool baking pans, such as the Ice Cream Cone Cupcake Pan. I've also bought rolling pins, decorative sugar, cupcake wrappers, cake boxes, cake mix, food coloring and more! They have so much stuff that it's hard to leave without buying anything, but you'll definitely love anything you buy! 

Every time I go, I end up finding things that I never even knew existed, which is always exciting. They also have a lot of different accessories you can use with fondant, such as fondant rolling pins and cutters. 

Shopping for baking supplies and accessories is always fun, and Chef Central is definitely the place to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment