Friday, April 1, 2011

Magnolia Bakery = Love

One of my favorite bakeries, anywhere. 

So I was just in NYC last weekend, and I had just enough time at the end of my day to stop at Magnolia Bakery and get some cupcakes :) best. place. ever. 

It's such a cute little bakery (I went to the one near Rockefeller Center, but there are 3 others in NYC). I've been there a few times before, but every time I go in I can hardly contain my excitement... everything just looks so good, and pretty! I got a Barbie cupcake (vanilla cake with pink buttercream icing) and a classic red velvet cupcake. They were both to die for. While we did have to wait in line for about 20 minutes, it was so worth it. Magnolia is prepared for crowds, and has someone letting you know when you can enter the actual store so it doesn't get too crowded on the inside. 

Here's a link to the menu (which has more than just cupcakes), but here are the cupcake flavors:

Vanilla 
Chocolate
Red Velvet
Devil's Food
Coconut
Lemon
Caramel
Banana
Hummingbird
Carrot
German
Pumpkin 
Truffled Chocolate
Sno-Cap
S'mores
Orange
Snickerdoodle
Gingerbread

I don't think they have every flavor everyday, but no matter what's in the store its going to be delicious. They also have specials sometimes, like the Barbie cupcake!
Plus, if you love the bakery enough, they sell t-shirts and other Magnolia Bakery apparel :) 

Next time you're in NYC, take the trip to any of the 4 Magnolia's. It's worth it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment