Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wilton Batter Blender

While I love Kitchen Aid stand mixers, sometimes they can be annoying to take out, clean, and put away after baking: especially when all I'm mixing is cupcake batter. 

Now, instead of pulling out the Kitchen Aid, I use my batter blender. I've had it for over a year, and it has made my life so much easier. It's a wisk and a spoon combined, and it really works!

I bought mine at Chef Central but they sell them where ever Wilton products are sold. 

This batter blender is something every baker should have. You use it the same way you would use a spoon to mix, but it works better.

It's also easy to clean, cheap and easy to store. There's no reason not to have one!

1 comment:

  1. Hey my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in
    and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed.
    Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete