Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daisy Ann Cake Pan


I love shopping at Williams Sonoma, and another great cake pan I have from there is this Daisy Ann cake pan. 

   A Daisy Ann cake pan is pretty much just a cake pan, with a pretty design around the edges, that bakes with a small well in the middle that you can fill with berries, cream, icing or whatever you want! When I use my pan, I use this recipe which fills the well with lemon curd and uses different berries to decorate the top. It's the perfect summer dessert, and is so so good! 

     The cake is sweet but not too sweet, and the mix of the sourness of the lemon and the sweetness of the fruit is perfect! For anyone who's a fan of lemony things, this recipe is for you. When I make it, I decorate the cake with raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, strawberries, or whatever summer berries/fruit look good! 

    On the Williams Sonoma website, there are also some other recipes that you can make with this cake pan. Whichever recipe you decide to make, its an easy and delicious dessert that looks pretty no matter what!


This is a Daisy Ann Cake I made recently. It was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment