Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oreo Cookie Cake

 I love this cake!


Going along with my post about the Oreo Truffles, I figured I'd share one of my favorite cake pans that I own. This cake is made with the Sandwich Cookie Cake Pan from Williams Sonoma, and you can also buy the cake mix for the pan from the store too! It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Not many people can say that they've made a cake in the shape of an Oreo cookie! And the mix that you buy from the store is delicious, and makes it really easy to make this cake! :) 

Even if you don't buy the mix from the store, you can use any cake mix that you want. You can also try varying the color of the icing in order to go along with any theme! (possibly yellow to mimic the springtime Oreos that are out this time of year?) Whatever you choose to do, this cake is going to be fun and easy to make, and eat! :) 


This is the cake mix and the pan that you can buy from Williams Sonoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment