Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Heart Macarons


I <3 Macarons, is a cookbook I own, and the recipes inside are pretty complicated. But, macarons are one of my favorite desserts, so when my mom saw this book in Urban Outfitters she knew she needed to buy it for me.

They used to sell macarons in Wegmans food stores, and that's how I got hooked on them. Now that they no longer sell them there, this book is perfect whenever I'm in the mood for some. 

Macarons are French, and they consist of two light and airy cookies sandwiched together with a cream filling. There are many different varieties, and this book has every variety you can think of. 

They need to be made in a very particular way, so the recipes may seem daunting at first. However, once you finish, they are so worth it!

If you're up for the challenge, these cookies are pretty to look at as well as delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment